The Stolen Stars.

STOLEN STARS.

By a KIITian.


was it blank when you were left alone?
NO. not exactly, it was black
and it was painful.
It seemed I sobbed for every single attempt I made to stop getting it worse.
it was quite for some time, as quite as sitting beneath an ocean, leaving the world behind and
as settled that not even disasters could shake me,
and then it took the other way,
it was wild, it was like a storm totally out of control,
it felt like the burning skin under the sun,
and it did felt walking bare feet on the sand for miles and miles,
I was not meant for the sky, but still, I got stars for you,
and you complained "the moon could not be a part of you",
I loosed myself with every single step you took away,
now I lie beneath my sky staring the moon, and even he cries for the stolen stars I gave you.
The Stolen Stars. The Stolen Stars. Reviewed by AAPKIIT on 09:53 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.